Frequently Asked Questions
Did you have a question about the Markham Pan-Am Centre that wasn’t explained on the rest of the site? We’ve compiled a list of the most common questions that visitors ask us. We might have the answer below.
- How does the Markham Pan Am Centre differ from the other Markham Recreation Community Centres?
The Markham Pan Am Centre is designed to become the first sports centre in the City of Markham. The Pan Am Centre plays an integral role in an athlete’s training and competition pathway towards sport excellence.
- Who owns the Markham Pan Am Centre?
The Markham Pan Am Centre was built in partnership with Infrastructure Ontario, TO2015 Pan Am Games Organizing Committee and the City of Markham.
- What are the facility hours?
The facility hours are 5:30 am to 10:00 pm 7 days a week. Fitness Centre hours are 5:30 am – 8:00 pm. Customer Service is available from Mon-Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm and Sat-Sun 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- Is there a fee for parking?
Parking at the Markham Pan Am Centre is free, but limited.
- Is there a place to buy food on site?
Presse Cafe is now open and offers a variety of healthy food and beverage options.
- Are there any vending machines?
There are 2 vending machines located on the main floor by reception offering light snacks and beverages.
- Is the facility accessible?
Yes, the Pan Am Centre is fully accessible.
- Are pets allowed into the facility?
Only registered service animals are allowed to enter the facility due to pool Health & Safety Regulations.
- Can our group rent the gym or pool?
We have a variety of meeting rooms and spaces available for groups to rent. Please contact email@example.com.
- Is there Wi-Fi in the facility?
Yes, there is public Wi-Fi throughout the Pan Am Centre.
- โบนัสเกมยิงปลาWhat is the temperature of the pool?
The pool temperature is maintained at 79°F (26°C) to meet FINA standards.
- What qualifications does your swimming/fitness staff have?
ALL our staff are First Aid, CPR and AED trained! Our fitness staff have all have their required certifications and all lifeguards are certified National Lifeguards through the Lifesaving Society.
- Do you offer a towel service?
Sorry, we do not offer towel service at this time.
- Where do I put my valuables and my clothes?
A limited number of lockers are available in each of the change rooms.
You must provide your own lock and remove it when you leave.
Do not leave money or valuables in the change rooms. Our staff is not responsible for anything that is lost or stolen.
- โบนัสเกมยิงปลาWhere is the lost and found?
The lost and found is located in the main lobby at the reception desk.
- What type of footwear is acceptable in the gymnasium?
No outside footwear is allowed on the gymnasium floor. Athletes must wear clean athletic, non-marking sole footwear.